Waxing has the following benefits:
- Exfoliation: When the dry wax is removed from the skin, the dead cells that adhere are removed with it. A perfect exfoliant
- The hair takes longer to grow: As it is pulled from the follicle, the hair takes longer to grow than when we shave it.
- The hair becomes thinner: As the complete follicle is pulled out, the hair that is born is getting thinner and thinner.
- More definition: Some areas are easier to define with wax, such as back, abdomen and armpits.
- Less irritation: If the wax is applied correctly, the irritation should not last more than two minutes.